Wednesday 30 December 2015

Who is HE to you?

So I was listening to a message, and I was kinda of half listening to it and there came a point where the speaker said these words, "Hear me please... There's somebody watching me right now and you're being asked to lay down something you could not imagine that to lay it down would not somehow deprive you of fulfilment in your future, and I want to tell you, you know that it's the Lord's doing... God will never violate what He started in you, by something that he brings to you now that looks to you like the end..." Why was this so poignant out of the 2 and a half hours of message material? Well, I just feel as though this is what the Lord has been asking me to do with animation but I haven't been listening. Interesting, Animation is my BABY the thing that I have been working towards for my whole life, and now more than ever! But you need to remember Abraham, and what God asked him to do with HIS baby!

There is so much happening for me, Animation Mentor is starting pretty soon, internships are around the corner, and I've never been more passionate about my craft, and He wants me to just hand it over to Him? But of course! Now more than ever! Because big things are happening for me! He's not asking me to give up animation. No, not at all, that is the calling over my life. He's just asking me to be in a place where it is not at the head of my life, put it in a place where He is choosing what I do with animation, not me. Only then am I truly following my deepest inspirations.

It doesn't matter what we're interested in, let God, draw, pilot, conduct, design, drive, edit, arrange, write, manage, lead, uncover, build, and animate your life.
So what is He to you?

1 comment: