Tuesday 29 December 2015

Different Places

Here is a piece from Holes I finished about 2 weeks ago. My intention for this piece other than practice was to sort of time myself to see how fast I can animate to the best of my abilities. So um, basically it took me about 40 hrs to animate about 15 seconds of work.
Different Places Polish pass from Ere Santos on Vimeo.
There were a few specific things I was working on other than speed:
  1. I really tried to push my polish.
  2. This also pushed my eye and my understanding of subtle acting and secondary action.
  3. I played a lot with staging and solid posing.
  4. I made sure to animate the entire body, not just for the camera.
after I worked on these things, I truly felt that it plused a whole lot more in this piece.

Malcolm character courtesy of AnimSchool.com”

No comments:

Post a Comment