Sunday 10 October 2010

Training has begun

Wow I haven't updated in a while, so here's an update.... I've finished my first production shot, and started on my second, and the experience is phenomenal! As well as my modeling work on The Gondolier's Dog, that was an incredibly different expirience. And also I decided that since I'm not old enough to go to any animation schools, I clocked it time to teach myself, giving ample time to complete my set goals, and I've completed fundementals of animation and I'm working on walk cycles and run cycles, and I'm about to start personality walk. Also I've working on hand poses, facial poses, and general poses, so that's an experience, as well as all what I'm learning from hick, and all I'm learning from just animating and animating and animating! So that's all for now.
..............................................................................................................................................................
I'll try and update at LEAST three times a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment